RISK MANAGEMENT DIVISION LONDON .
- Selection and Allocation of the portfolio.
- Risk management, ensure at all time the compliance and adequacy of the debt investments with the risk and liquidity guidelines.
- Implement the investment decisions, including the execution process.
- Perform on-going performance, risk and impact monitoring as well as the internal and external reporting.
- Actively manage and monitor foreign currency positions and exposures .
- Reconcile the loan servicing and proceed to the valuation process, including the validation of NAVs and escalation procedure in case of breach or restructuring.
- Relations to third party servicer such as manco and custodian bank, in collaboration with the COO.
- Lead the achievement of the investment targets by providing due priorities to the investment team.
- Support the debt fund investments screening and development via the network of partners, brokers and other advisors and presentation of potential deals to the IC.
- Participate in selection and review of all fund investment partners.