BRITISH FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM .
CITY OF LONDON ______________________________________
Corporate relationship division
RELATIONSHIP MANGEMENT DIVSION
RELATIONSHIP MANGEMENT DIVSION
GLOBAL HEAD RELATIONSHIP MANGEMENT DIVSION | is crucial role in generating new business and developing existing relationships with prospective Global Investors and Lenders . The Division has considerable independence and autonomy, and represents an excellent opportunity for our energetic team of self-starters whom operate in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. our team posses debt capital markets knowledge and effective professional networking capabilities and competencies that act as key drivers of success in deepening and expanding Africa bridge capital management London , The United Kingdom presence across the Global capital markets and the Sub Saharan Africa corporate market place and or region - SCOPE - Mr Jack Munt , Vice President Global strategic partnerships and institutional management at AFRICA BRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LONDON, THE UNITED KINGDOM - operating out of New York and reporting directly to CEO | Jack Munt - Proactively manages a sizeable and diversified portfolio of existing relationships Globally . Responsible for retaining existing customers and expanding the share of wallet by selling a tailored value proposition. Conducting Business Development in the region (strategic prospecting, on-boarding of new rating relationships and developing new market segments)
- Negotiate commercial terms including fees for new and renewal contracts.
- Proactively seek opportunities and prepare strategically competitive proposals for new and existing contracts involving a bidding process.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of a strategic plan to consolidate and further expand Africa bridge capital management London The United Kingdom Globally , specifically within China and the Asia Pacific region .
- our Team are expected to spend 50-60% of the time meeting existing and prospective customers, as well as key market constituents including investor community.
- Active contribute to overall franchise relevance plans for the market segment / territory
- Represent the Relationship Management team at internal meetings with the analytical team and other departments where applicable
- Provide effective guidance and mentorship to supporting Associates
- Can provide support to and temporarily back-up the Head or Relationship Management for the sub-region.
- Provide feedback to Product Management team on innovative ideas for product development
- Maintain active relationships with issuers at all levels independently with minimal oversight
- He has a strong Ability to effectively chair several meetings daily with clients across a wide range of different profiles.
- Lead, coordinate and review response to tenders/RFP processes
- Embraces the concept of full ownership of their customers and targets
- expert ability to flex between Account Management to Business Development activities
- He works independently to achieve business objectives
- he has an Excellent understanding of Africa bridge capital management London services and products, contracts and general conduct of business