- FIs & African Investment Grade and Sub Investment grade Corporates .
- FIs & African Investment Grade and Sub Investment grade Corporates
- Financial Institutions & Corporates. Loans, Trade Finance, FX, & Derivatives.
- Investment banking and corporate finance firm ambitions to grow Africa business. London.
British Financial services frim provides products and services in corporate finance Advisory and investment banking as we have an established London branch and have ambitions to grow our African focused coverage business from London.
Our Team is responsible for the coverage of a portfolio of the Corporate finance Advisory & Financial Institutions including corporates, commercial banks, state-owned banks, multilaterals/ECA and other non-bank financial institutions such as PE funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and specialist finance companies
- The role of our Africa Focused team exists to lead in marketing activities, origination of new business, execution of transactions and providing strategic and business development support to senior management in delivering the team, unit and department's budget and objectives.
- Leading the firms marketing for, origination of and execution of transactions.
- As appropriate, input and guidance on financial modelling and analysis.
Executive Director, and Head Africa - FIs & Corporates to help a globally focused, state owned, corporate and investment bank build their African Financial Institutions and Corporate Coverage businesses across sub Saharan Africa .
- Significant knowledge and experience of corporate finance theory, practice, risk analysis, credit, execution and documentation applicable to Corps & FI sector (including non-bank financial institutions).